Female hair-loss & burning scalp

I'm a 28yo healthy female with thin hair.

In the last two months my hair has started to fall out. Recently my scalp also started burning.

My blood levels are fine; iron is a little low but not low enough to warrant the hair-loss.

It's a month until my dermatologist appointment but my hair is falling out so quickly I really need to do something about it sooner!

Please help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, Female type of baldness is commonly caused due to faulty hairstyles, improper diet and significantly due to genetic factor. Did you suffered with any stress regarding change of job, change of work place or any other stressful events. Burning in scalp may be cause due to unintentional itching .find out whether there is any patchy hair loss? You can start with hair gain lotions along with biotin based supplements for good hair growth.and continue treatment for 3 to 6 months to analyzed result.
Helpful - 0
i have a question. do you drink tab water?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions