Alternative Therapies Community
541 Members

Ultraviolet Therapy

Has someone heard anything about uv therapy, uv blood irraadition and benefits of such therapies/systems? Is such kind of therapy effective in wounds? Because I found many different distributors websites that promoting new health care systems, that can help with injuries, autoimmune diseases, age related problems, and I'm little bit confused about its effectiveness. I'm sportsman and non-healing wounds is habitual and sickly question for me, that's why I'm looking for alternative medicine. I'm pleased to hear any of your suggestions and advices, thanks.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste