Alzheimer's Disease Community
476 Members

Alzheimer's Disease: Our Biggest Long-Term Health Challenge

I'm really interested in Fred Hassan's characterization of Alzheimer's disease as our biggest health care challenge. Wondering what others think of his article and proposed solutions: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/fred-hassan/alzheimers-disease-our-bi_b_287044.html
I have a family member who has some signs of this disease so I am interested in any news regarding it,I have just read the article by Fred Hassan and I am still uncertain what he is promoting in the trials, anything that the Huffington Post puts up usually has a left wing Government agenda so I am suspicious they are not big on what the American people want , I will wait to see if any other more responsible source has information.
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life