Alzheimer's Disease Community
476 Members

Please visit our new Dementia Community

We are pleased to share with your community our Dementia Community http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dementia/show/1465

Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. While memory loss is a common symptom of dementia, memory loss by itself does not mean that a person has dementia.

Please stop by soon.

Best,

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl.

For practical purposes I would group Dementia, Memory loss and Alzheimer's Disease into one Community.
I suspect that this would not be possible, at this point, being a sizeable logistics challenge to arrange this.
Before you pass any judgement, I do understand the uniqueness of each
condition, however, because of the low traffic, the amount of interest seems to be low as well.
Also  people with some symptoms relating to any of those
3 conditions and not diagnosed, which community out of the 3 should they
go to?
Anyway, "food for thought", as the saying goes.
Take care.
Niko
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life