Start shivering when I'm angry

I start shivering when ever I get angry.Earlier it was only my voice, but now my legs and hands too.(Almost every muscle) What disturbing is others can notify the difference.I'm not sure when I picked this up, but it has increased during the last 8 months.I'm worried that it'll affect my work.Please advice on this.
Some people start to shake when they get mad due to adrenaline. Have you tried counting to ten or taking deep breaths when something upsets you?
Hmm nope.....but I've tried taking deep breaths.It didn't work.Another thing is I'm staying in a A/C room.So even though we set up the temperature around 22-23 I cant handle it.Most of the day I wake up shivering.....But few years ago I didn't have this issue.I remember my office room was like a freezer.But I had no such a problem like this.....wonder whats wrong with me.By the way I go to gym and I'm taking Amino Acid 1000.Hope this has nothing to do with it.Also I recently went through a small surgery on my throat.So I had to take lots of Anti antibiotics.So I wonder if this a side affect..
I shake when I'm angry too. A friend of mine advised me to lie back with my head propped up, iPod on with soothing music, and force myself to relax all of my voluntary muscles when it happens. If you try this, try to wait about 20 minutes so that the adrenaline will have a chance to stop flowing. Although I feel hot when it happens, if you feel cold, put a light blanket over you. Turn the lights low. After awhile, your brain should send a signal to your autonomic nervous system to make it stop, but it might take patience. Once it stops, see if you can take a brief nap. If you can, when you wake up, eat a light snack and drink some water to replenish lost sugar & rehydrate.

You are reading content posted in the Anger Management Community