Animal Lovers Group Community
207 Members

intestinal surgery

My cocker spaniel, Lady, Had surgery on Thrusday, July 17, 2014 I have been able to bring her home, they are doing biopsies on the mass they removed from her intestines and on a spot on her liver, we have to wait until Wed to get the results. Lady has diarrhea, which was one of the main concerned to begin with, I am very worried about her, she is not eating or drinking much at all..any advice or info from someone else who has went through this is very much welcomed, Lady will be 13 yrs old in Febuary
Hope she has been doing well since your post
Hey everyone, I started a fundraising campaign for 'Please Help Our Special Boy!! '.  Our dog is very sick and needs  help. Please tap to donate- http://m.gofund.me/jx6qh5mk
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.