Animal Lovers Group Community
207 Members

your pet name =)

Dear friends! I want to ask you about the name of your pet. I think, it's wery interesting team. So, my question is: how are you call your pets, and why did you call him (or she) so?
I have a calico kitty, she is called Tweety....after all the bird friends I have ..I am really a dog person but this kitty found me about 43 years ago, and she stayed ..my only pet
lol well my baby boys name was hazard and he was a hazard he got into everything trash chewed up everything but i still loved him and dealt with it but yeah thats how my baby boy got his name
hahah i said 43 years ago lol that would make her a long living pet ...it was meant to be 4 years ago.Thats a cute name Hazard ..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.