Anxiety Community

New Method for Anxiety???

I found out about this new thing called the wim hof method from a friend who says it changed his health for the best and so i want to give it a try. As far as I'm concerned ive got nothing to lose so lets see what happens. Anyone else tried this for there anxiety and health? And has it worked?
If you're talking about his breathing methods, I don't see how that would hurt.  High anxiety can sometimes be attributed to O2 or CO2 levels being off-kilter.  Good breathing techniques are always a good thing!

I would just caution you to be wary of any program that says it can "cure" anxiety, and/or people can kill their anxiety without pills.  Anxiety can't be cured, and for some people, medication can be a very effective tool.

Good luck!
mele48 do you know what method she is talking about?  I'll try anything. I have so much anxiety
What is this method.  I have extreme anxiety and feel short of breath.  Almost drove myself to the ER because i felt I couldnt breathe.