being on xanxa and finding out ur pregnant

So I just recently found out I was having a baby..I'm only about a week pregnant..And I was wondering of anybody had an idea on the side effects, the precaution and so on about tapering of xanxa..i'm hopeing i can get off of it soon enough not to do any harm..any in put would be great!
Namaste,

According to the information provided by the manufacturer this medication can cause birth defects in an unborn baby. Do not use Xanax if you are pregnant.

Contact your healthcare provider immediately and let him/her know that you're pregnant.

Michael(Jikan)
go to the pregant site they are very great, i like the 35 older one, but they have a 20 and younger its great info and ya can go throught the pg together lots good advice. talk to your dr i know after the third tri its ok but i think in firts stages not to good for infant.

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community