Ashermans Syndrome Community
13 Members

Aherman's Specialists in DC or East Coast?

My wife has severe Asherman's, and I am looking for known Asherman's specialists in the Washington, D.C. area or otherwise on the east coast.  My wife and I need to evaluate a serious decision of whether to have a hysterectomy or to live with severe Asherman's.  Less drastic procedures (hysteroscopy, laproscopy) were unsuccessful in removing scar tissue.  They hysteroscopy revealed scar tissue fils the uterus 100% to the point that there is no uterine cavity, and it is too extensive too remove.  

Are there known experts in the field that folks can recommend?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.