my son

Hi I'm not sure if my son has anything.... he's 8yrs old and will wipe phoo over the bathroom walls, he can be very aggressive, controling and can be very nasty 2his little brother and sister please could someone give me any advice... He doesn't seem to understand the things he does... Please help...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, has any one mentioned autism to you?
Helpful - 0
I'm waiting on an appointment to a doctor, as were not sure what it could be Xx
Helpful - 0
I've been posting on a couple of these hoping someone might be dealing with the same thing or similar situation and can give me any ideas to help my son.... I'm pretty sure its not ADD/ADHD as my daughter is being assessed for that and she is the opposite of shaun... I've been told by doctors that it is possible he has learning dificulties  but there could be more with it, so I'm just trying to get some advice on what it could be and how to help him...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Asperger's Syndrome Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?