Asthma and Allergy Forum

Asthma Concerns

I am currently 24 years old I have never been been diagnosed with asthma before or it has never been brought up by any doctors. I get these feelings that will come over me and last a few days to weeks where i feel like i have a ball in my throat and its difficult to breathe not to the point i need to run to the hospital but a announce. I feel like sometimes i have someones hand on my chest the very lightly placed not full pressure or pain. I notice sometime when i breathe i am not getting enough air and when i exhale to release the breathe i am not releasing enough i guess you can say. I was diagnosed with POTs 6 years ago and i was told its more of a announce and not deadly. I have had a bunch of blood test that came back normal a long with a full run down of cardiac test that came back normal such as holter monitors, echoes, stress echo and chest X-ray . I was just wondering if this sounds like asthma or anxiety issues I am always thinking about it when the feeling comes over me and concerned i also think of my other health issue
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.