Asthma Community

Left upper lung pain

I have very bad asthma that when I run around or exercise it makes it hard to breathe, but this is different. I am a gamer, and I usually play for around 3 -4 hrs a day. As I was playing, this extreme pain came at the upper left side of my lung \ rib. It especially hurts when I breathe in and move around. I can't bend down without it hurting. I am very concerned. Is it from sitting down for 3 hrs or is it something else?
I get this sometimes when Ive been sitting and working on the computer too long.  I think the pain comes from the muscles and ligaments around your shoulder but I swear it feels like its ripping through your heart!

You need to take breaks every 30 minutes and stretch and move around for a minute or two.  This will help your overall body and health.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.