recently diagnosed with 2 auto immune disorders

I was recently diagnosed with 2 auto immune disorders. Hashimoto's and Rheumatoid arthritis. My RA results were CCP IgG is positive 132.51 but my RF IgA is negative 4.9 and my RF IgM is negative 9.6. I've been told my RA is not active due to the low RF scores. My blood test results that gave the Hashimoto's diagnosis were TSH High Sensitivity 7.45 and microsomal TPO antibody was 192. Current symptoms are thinning hair, fatigue, weight gain and IBS. I have been researching Hashimoto's and came across an older study in Europe where patients used systemic enzymes to help and in some instances reverse the disease and completely stop medication. Has anyone had any positive experiences with natural substances or non prescription medications for this disease? My PCP has requested I see a rheumatologist but I would like to access all information available before proceeding. Thank you

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community