MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

ANA doesn’t mean much?

I’m a 24 year old male with a strong family history of autoimmune conditions on my fathers side. Recently an autoimmune panel was ran on me just for peace of mind (no symptoms but swollen nodes left in neck after bad infection doctor deemed as scar nodes) while I tested negative for everything specific I did test positive for ANA at 1:70 which I understand is a low titer. Asking the nurse practitioner who ran it she said the verifying test came back negative so there were no concerns. Other doctors told me as well ANA by itself in low Rogers is pretty common and doesn’t mean anything, is this true? I guess I’m just paranoid given my family history.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community