Baby Angels Community
146 Members

My friends' & I experience

Hi:) I am new to this all, so here it goes..... My friend of the same age as me(15 years old) and her boyfriend(also the same age) were expecting a baby. Unfortunately, my friend lost her baby in a miscarriage. After what had happened, she decided to cut off our friendship. Now, her and boyfriend(used to be) don't talk anymore, but he still talks to me a bit. I want to be back being friends, but I don't know what to do. I have texted her, emailed her and called her, and she still won't reply. If her ex-boyfriend and I talk, we never bring up what has happened in the past. I guess my question, is what do I do now? Any experiences? And advise?
Thanks, (Jackie) Jay
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.