A
A
A
Close
Baby Angels Community
146 Members
362249 tn?1441315018

to all angel mommy s!!

I see the forum isn't really moving I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry for all of you ladies going through this!! It's been 2.5 months since my cousin lost her daughter losing such an important family member to SIDS *****!! Emma was my cousin but it's still weird to go to their house n she still not be there!!  Me n my cuz we're pg together n our babies should be growing up together not this!! All I see is her lil chair where my cuz used to set her n her ashes on The dresser it breaks my heart n I can only imagine her pain n I can't fix it n I thought infertility was bad! It has nothing on sids!!
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.