Baby Angels Community
146 Members

to all angel mommy s!!

I see the forum isn't really moving I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry for all of you ladies going through this!! It's been 2.5 months since my cousin lost her daughter losing such an important family member to SIDS *****!! Emma was my cousin but it's still weird to go to their house n she still not be there!!  Me n my cuz we're pg together n our babies should be growing up together not this!! All I see is her lil chair where my cuz used to set her n her ashes on The dresser it breaks my heart n I can only imagine her pain n I can't fix it n I thought infertility was bad! It has nothing on sids!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.