Already mommys.. What's your opinion ?

I need advice on a good breast pump! Electric or manual? What brand?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Manual Avent brand worked great with my first I bought it again I loved it. Works fast I got like 6oz within maybe 10min
Helpful - 0
Electric, mudela brand. My lactation consultant says its suction is almost as good as a babies.
Helpful - 0
Do electric. Man I did not have th energy to get up every two hours to feed n try to pump the rest. If I had an electric one I would of got it done n over with.
Helpful - 0
You can get a free pump via your health insurance. Acelleron is a great company to use.  They fill out all the paperwork and you get a free Medella pump within 24hrs. Totally worth it
Helpful - 0
I had both manual cuz it was cheap n electric cuz I had to go back to work full time ended up using manual it got way more n I didn't have to focus on it at all usrd it for a yr. Get a manual just to see n try an electric thru ur insurance they should pay for it
Helpful - 0
Electronic, it hurts a tad more than manual but it's a lot quicker.  
Helpful - 0
Electric...  talk to your insurance, they're covered under the ACA.
Helpful - 0
I did electric with my last (can not remember the brand), but I have had friends that could only use manual. It just depends on what works best for you and how often you will use it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community