Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Already mommys.. What's your opinion ?

I need advice on a good breast pump! Electric or manual? What brand?
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Manual Avent brand worked great with my first I bought it again I loved it. Works fast I got like 6oz within maybe 10min
Helpful - 0
Electric, mudela brand. My lactation consultant says its suction is almost as good as a babies.
Helpful - 0
Do electric. Man I did not have th energy to get up every two hours to feed n try to pump the rest. If I had an electric one I would of got it done n over with.
Helpful - 0
You can get a free pump via your health insurance. Acelleron is a great company to use.  They fill out all the paperwork and you get a free Medella pump within 24hrs. Totally worth it
Helpful - 0
I had both manual cuz it was cheap n electric cuz I had to go back to work full time ended up using manual it got way more n I didn't have to focus on it at all usrd it for a yr. Get a manual just to see n try an electric thru ur insurance they should pay for it
Helpful - 0
Electronic, it hurts a tad more than manual but it's a lot quicker.  
Helpful - 0
Electric...  talk to your insurance, they're covered under the ACA.
Helpful - 0
I did electric with my last (can not remember the brand), but I have had friends that could only use manual. It just depends on what works best for you and how often you will use it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.