Baby Shower Wants & Needs?

Ok my babyshower is this sunday and I have all the Big things my baby will need. My friends and family want to know what I need but I dont know what I need or want . HELP
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Nursery artwork is nice to have too! Children's books too. :) rather than a card, I asked people to bring a book and write their note in it. That way I build his library and my guests get to express their favorite book growing up!
Helpful - 0
Definitely ask for diapers, but make sure to mention different sizes so you dont get a bunch of newborns!
Helpful - 0
  I ask for clothes because that is what people like/want to buy then I return it for the boring things on my list.  Usually breastfeeding things people don't buy you.  
Helpful - 0
You could request gift cards for use at a later time
Helpful - 0
You cant go wrong with diapers an wipes. Maybe a nice thermometer.  Bath soap/lotion wash clothes socks ....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community