Baby Wipes?!!!

I am a ftm due march 22nd who happens to have pretty sensitive skin so I'm trying to stock up on the best kind for my baby. What are you ladies opinions on pampers sensitive or huggies natural baby wipes?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
http://www.boots.com/en/WaterWipes-60Pack_1319738/

If you can buy these where you live they are very gentle.
Helpful - 0
I use pampers sensitive. Or even regular pampers. Huggies wipes are way too thick and after using them for a day my son got a bad rash. Never happened with pampers.
Helpful - 0
I think pampers sensitive is softer. Huggies is a lil bit too thick for my liking
Helpful - 0
We use cloth wash cloths and water too. And a flannel receiving blanket i cut into little squares. I fold them in half and put them in a recycled wipes container with enough water to get them wet enough. I think I have about 35-40. We also use cloth diapers so washing them is no big deal. After doing this for nearly 2 years, I think the store bought ones stink and they are irritating on my daughters skin. Even the scent free and sebsitive skin kinds. Plus they work way better on a poppy butt.
Helpful - 0
^cotton^
Helpful - 0
I think a wash cloth is better as well. No worries about chemicals.Used 100% cotten.
Helpful - 0
I actually use wash cloths and water. Now that my daughter is 21 months old I wash her with soap and rinse clean with water after a poopoo diaper. It saves money and reduces our exposure to chemicals. Our pediatrician actually warned us when she was newborn about chemicals in wipes. He said there were no long term studies on the chemicals in wipes.
Helpful - 0
Honestly I'd say anything hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Maybe try getting just a pack or two of a few different kinds? Then you can see what works best for you and baby. :)
Helpful - 0
I use huggies wipes because they are stronger and use the natural ones when my son was smaller since he had sensitive skin as well
Helpful - 0
Thanks! Do you use any huggies wipes or specifically the naturals?
Helpful - 0
Same with . My son is 3 and I find huggies to be the best for him! Ill be using huggies for my march baby!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community