Car seat

What type of car seat are you ladies considering? I was looking at the all in one but its the kind you have to take baby out of everywhere you go. I like the convenience of the bascket kind but I would have to purchase a second car seat once baby outgrowns that one which is typically in a couple months. Let me know what your thoughts are. Which are you getting or already have
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am thinking of doing the same thing.  This is my second and I used a baby wrap a lot.  I think that would make up for the lack of the car ring basket.  It makes so much more sense to me to only buy one carseat.
Helpful - 0
All in one car seat ive got… it goes through birth right upto 8 years old booster seat… it can be removed from the car also and attatch
Helpful - 0
To the pushchai
Helpful - 0
I am also concerning the same thing, with the all in one, but I also have a travel kit for other cars for when I got to ride with someone to go any where. The all in one is suppose to just stay in my car.
Helpful - 0
Well since my children are only  going to be a little over a year apart I'm going to use my car seat from my son which is a carrier car seat I can't remember off the top of my head the brand of the car seat and my son has been in a rear facing car seat that switches to a forward facing. But after this one we will just have to buy a booster seat which aren't expensive at all. So all and all we just have to buy another forward facing and booster seat
Helpful - 0
We have a graco click connect 35...goes up to 35 lbs should last until my daughter is 1 (will be using it for our baby that's due in Oct. as well) there is also the click connect 40 that goes up to 40 lbs and around 2 years of age. I find the infant carriers to be worth it in my opinion.
Helpful - 0
I recommend having the carrier car seat. They are really handy because babies almost always fall asleep in the carand if you use the carrier you don't have to wake them. I used one with my 3 older kids and will use one with this baby too.
Helpful - 0
I think the basket ones are great and baby doesnt grow out of that for a year before getting a backwards/frontwards facing large carseat. Id recommend getting a travel system so the basket type carseat will really come in handy for attaching to the stroller.
Helpful - 0
My son is 2 months and we gave a all in one. There is no problem taking baby put the car seat and putting him in his bassinet which he loves. When we go to restaUranus we carry his bassinet because it has a handle. I would never use a travel system again. My bassinet connects to the stroller.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community