Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Carseats

im looking at carseats and its so difficult to choose one i want a convertible carseat so i can use it for awhile but i dont know which one is best.. Any suggestions??
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If you're on Facebook, look for the 'car seats for the little' group. They're very helpful. If you tell them your car, year and budget, they'll give you suggestions
Helpful - 0
I also have the Graco click connect and I love it! It's so easy to put in the base and then transfer from the base to the caddy/stroller. My LO stays asleep the whole time
Helpful - 0
We got two.  Lol.  We got a Graco click connect in chilli red.  I figured that would be goos for our boy and down the line if. ...hopefully when....we have baby two!!! It clicks into a stroller and can unlock from being a car seat to a carrier which will hopefully keep baby sleeping.  Lol.  Then we got a Graco 4 in one system.  :)  we got them from our shower.   Hope this is helpful.   Friends said the travel system was invaluable! !!
Helpful - 0
The thing is i already got a stroller so was thinking of just getting a car seat but im looking and its like the travel systems are as much as a good aarseat
Helpful - 0
I got the Urbini Omni 3 in 1, my friend got it for her daughter and I fell in love with it so I had to get it! She's 6 months now and still has no complaints about it!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.