Carseats

im looking at carseats and its so difficult to choose one i want a convertible carseat so i can use it for awhile but i dont know which one is best.. Any suggestions??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If you're on Facebook, look for the 'car seats for the little' group. They're very helpful. If you tell them your car, year and budget, they'll give you suggestions
Helpful - 0
I also have the Graco click connect and I love it! It's so easy to put in the base and then transfer from the base to the caddy/stroller. My LO stays asleep the whole time
Helpful - 0
We got two.  Lol.  We got a Graco click connect in chilli red.  I figured that would be goos for our boy and down the line if. ...hopefully when....we have baby two!!! It clicks into a stroller and can unlock from being a car seat to a carrier which will hopefully keep baby sleeping.  Lol.  Then we got a Graco 4 in one system.  :)  we got them from our shower.   Hope this is helpful.   Friends said the travel system was invaluable! !!
Helpful - 0
The thing is i already got a stroller so was thinking of just getting a car seat but im looking and its like the travel systems are as much as a good aarseat
Helpful - 0
I got the Urbini Omni 3 in 1, my friend got it for her daughter and I fell in love with it so I had to get it! She's 6 months now and still has no complaints about it!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community