Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Couponing

Hi Does Any of you Moms Coupon ?, I'm trying to learn for like diapers , wipes and their detergent first time mommy pls help
8 Responses
I'm trying to learn too .my friend give me this website it has coupons , deals and videos how to coupon . Google freestufffinder
We tried couponing but it stressed me out. I started hair buying bulk. Found the top three websites/stores for each item. Target has deals on my diapers so I can buy two boxes and get more years towards my next two... So I make multiple orders in. A week but it saves me close to $100 then I'm set for 3-4 months.

Also most stores will exchange diapers for a bigger size of they haven't been used yet so don't worry about buying too much.
Target has been the best place to coupon. They run specials like "spend $100 on baby items, get a $25 gift card" plus they do smaller specials like that with diapers and formula. You can also use manufacture coupons on top of those deals. I would just find and print coupons off coupons.com.
9358102 tn?1418673367
Yes what you do is find yourself a fairy in your area these are ladies that get their coupon inserts in bulk.  Or you can go to the dollar store and buy your Sunday paper.  If your starting you can buy 4 to 10 newspapers.  It's cheaper if you find someone that gets the inserts.  You clip your coupons (your case diaper coupons) you look at the adds and then go get them. Best places to get diapers is cvs and target.   Usually you can use 4 like coupons.  Good luck. I am currently on a Couponing break but now that I'm pregnant will be stocking up.
Target is the best and if you download the target cartwheel app it helps alot ive saved $2000.00 just by using it thats not counting coupons with it
Im a big couponer too. I buy all my coupons clipped from fairys iv found on facebook. Search  "coupon fairy" and a few lists should come up. I taught my self to coupon just by watching other couponers post their deals. Im also on a couponing break. Im stacked for a while, but i wasnt pregnant when I stopped so soon ill be couponig for baby stuff. If you want i can give u more info as to where to find help
But i 2nd everyone else. Target usually has good baby deals
9442948 tn?1406816451
Yes you get the store coupons and manufacturer coupons and use them both on the same item. Some stores have policies against this now bc of all the extreme couponing. But I always say every little bit helps. Just keep the Sunday paper and use coupons while the items are on sale
1 Comments
Coupon misuse is why stores have cracked down on us good couponers. Always those few that ruin it for eveeyone :(

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.