Crib

Any suggestions on a cribs ? Better to get a set or just change baby's diaper on bed I not sure what's best for a budget of 150 for a crib or 250 for a set
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm also 5'2 I'm really short need easy access
Helpful - 0
I got a crib from wayfair.com, regular dresser from IKEA and a changing pad set to use on top of the dresser.  That way, I will have a dresser that can be used forever versus a changing table that can only be used through toddler stage.

you can also buy a baby travel bed/changer and use it on your bed or other flat surface.  They're about $30.
Helpful - 0
I liked having dedicated changing space with all my supplies organized in one place. Used wipe warmer for one handed grab.  I also bought ikea dresser and put a pad from target on top.  Bought crib & mattress from ikea too.

My BFF always changed her kids on the floor of her appt.   That grossed me out but it worked for her. I've heard of people with large bathroom putting their changing table in the bathroom. I like that idea a lot.  It's closer to soap/water that way.
Helpful - 0
Im planning to buy crib and dresser separate. I want a shorter dresser and just going to put changing pad and supplies on top of dresser, I think its more economical that way.
Helpful - 0
We have an old dresser set that we will,use as changing table and we made it so there's 3 drawers and then bins on the bottom for diapers n things
Helpful - 0
Im 4"11, since im short to start with im going to get a bassinet. Easier to reach into and I can have it close next to me while im sleeping.

I will get a crib when the baby turns 5 months old or so, until then bassinet is easier for me.
Helpful - 0
I had a crib/changing table/dresser combo and I I loved it. Its nice to have everything right there. Also mine grows with baby so it also converts into a toddler bed when baby gets older. And the changing table/dresser is detachable so you can use it as just a dresser later on. I love anything that has lots of functionality.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community