Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7550897 tn?1397354347

DiaperS From target

have any moms used the up &up diaper brand from target???????
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
12584065 tn?1436320514
Yes, they dont hold well but just my opinion and my kids make big pee pees lol i now use Walmarts brand Parents choice and theyre inferior compared to the up and ups. Love them. Plus theyre a tad cheaper ;)
Helpful - 0
I used them on my first baby and didn't likes them at all. I use luvs.
Helpful - 0
My friend loves the target diapers. I like them but they are more expensive than Walmart brand. We mostly cloth diaper so I haven't tried a lot of brands.
Helpful - 0
I use them and love them. My son has been in them since he was two months old. We do use Huggies overnights for bedtime but I think the issue is more that my son pees so much at night vs bad quality of diaper.
Helpful - 0
I like them they are my second go to diaper my top is pampers but they are a little more expensive. I don't like Huggies or luvs they don't hold a well in my opinion
Helpful - 0
I dont think they hold up verrywell either
Helpful - 0
I've not yet but my friend loves them & she's VERY picky!
Helpful - 0
I used them with my first son when he was one years old and I liked them. To me, they are equivalent to huggies.
Helpful - 0
Haven't used the diapers but have used the training pants and I like them but I like Walmart parent choice diapers and wipes  also
Helpful - 0
I did... They didn't hold to well... Held on to the for emergency but just ended up tossing them
Helpful - 0
My best friend swears by them she said her daughter gets rashes from all the big name brands I haven't bought any yet and I had stocked up on pampers when target was having a sale but I will def try a bag after I run out of my supply
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.