Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fisher price sleepers?

Has anyone bought a fisher price rock n sleeper? Wondering who your baby likes it I'm debating between that or the fisher price bassinet. Any suggestions?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Rock n' play is amazing. We bought a very expensive bassinet and my son hated it and would never sleep in it. Our ped told us babies don't like to lay flat, and the rock n' play gives a nice amount of elevation. Flattened head often comes from a baby preferring a certain side when they sleep or are otherwise stationary, if you move their head to the other side regularly it will help.
Helpful - 0
A flat head comes from the baby constantly being laid down and not picked up or anything like that. If you always have your baby laid down on their back then the back of their head will get flat
Helpful - 0
Ya the reviews online do say that @wholivedinashoe
Helpful - 0
Is true that it could flatten the back of your baby's head bc itz not enough cushion for the head?
Helpful - 0
I have one and when my little one isn't being held that's where she's sleeping during the day. she sleeps in her bassinet at night but at around 6:30 she wakes up so I go in the living room, put her in her rocker and she goes right to sleep.
Helpful - 0
I have rock and play sleeper hate it... I don't like how u can't lock it and it rocks front and back
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.