HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

My daughter is 3 months old. I use Parents Choice, Luvs, and Pampers for diapers and they all work very well. Someone had bought me a pack of Huggies at my baby shower so I decided to use them. 2 days after using Huggies, she broke out into a horrible rash. She was extremely red in her private area and her skin looked like it started to peel. We immediately took her off of Huggies and put her back in Pampers. We also started using Desitin. The rash was getting worse. So we called the doctors and they looked at her. They toldus to stay with Pampers but use Bordeaux's Butt Paste and Dove for sensitive skin. The same night we seen a difference from the butt paste. I highly recommend the butt paste instead of Desitin. It works wonders !!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Destin broke my first little guy out so bad. He was sooo sensitive. We also could only use sensitive wipes do him as well. Deffinetly pro but paste!!..
Helpful - 0
I have all parents choice brand wipes and pampers! I heard the are the non name brand royalty of baby diapers and wipes lol thanks for the post!
Helpful - 0
I had my baby boy a month ago and have a 3year old and both never had any kind of rash , i used all types of nappies , pampers and then huggies and then sainsburys brand .. I think its because i always wash them instead of using wipes , i know its hard but wipes have so many chemicals but i do still use them when i am out but i think this is the reason why both of my babies are away from it
Helpful - 0
I love parents choice brand(:
Helpful - 0
bump
Helpful - 0
Thank you!
Helpful - 0
You're welcome !
Helpful - 0
My dads friend gave me a powder at my baby shower called Ammens. Its a medicated powder not a baby powder they said use it for rashes. My son is 2 months old and he's never had a rash that has lasted more than a few hours. Seriously it goes away with 1-2 uses. I highly recommend it
Helpful - 0
I will definitely look at! But my daughter has never gotten any other rash besides from the huggies and desitin. Nut she has sensitive skin so I should probably look into something that works a little faster. Thankss
Helpful - 0
That's bc desitin has fragrance in it. Target diapers did the same thing to my son as the huggies did to your baby. Yet he was able to use huggies only use the pack I had from shower as I hate hughies. My babies only use pampers swaddlers and cloth. Also aveeno for baby is amazing they do a fragrance free wash lotion but cream etc only thing my son can use w/o breaking out and that is still at the age of 3. He can't anything with fragrance with in!
Helpful - 0
My son is two weeks old. We use parents choice diapers and wipes and pampers diapers too. And we use destin and he doesn't break out
Helpful - 0
not all babies are super sensitive all have sensitive skin as they are babies. But some like mine and ribs in our family have extremely sensitive skin. Still at the age of 3 he cannot even use,a towel or blanket that has been washed in ref fragrance detergent. Everything must be fragrance free hypoallergenic etc. Tog just have a normal baby lol but didn't mean it couldn't change or you won't find a product that doesn't like him.
Helpful - 0
My daughter was the opposite on diapers. Pampers where horrible to her skin and so where parents choice. We ended up with huggies which suck because the cost more where we where living. Though I did love the butt paste for her. I think the diapers just depend on the baby. Each baby is slightly different.
Helpful - 0
I'm like amzii, I avoid wipes by suggestion of my pediatrician due to all the chemicals. I use water and washcloths, and soap for a poopy diaper after solid foods are introduced. I'm using Huggies with no issues, but I'm going to use cloth with my son. Trying to save some money, babies fly through diapers!
Helpful - 0
bump
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community