Hard Bottom Shoes

Does anybody know where I can buy hard bottom shoes that will form an arch for my baby?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't think I understand. You don't want hard soles shoes for babies. Target sells these really cute moccasins in the baby section that are specifically made for baby feet and are SO CUTE!
Helpful - 0
I just want to make sure my child gets and arch because I don't have one and it stops me from doing things
Helpful - 0
You can't really do anything to force a childs foot to arch. All babies are flat footed. I don't think anyone develops an arch until they are about 2 years old. The best shoes for babies are soft soled shoes. Like Robeez, until they start to walk and even then they still need flexible soles so they learn balance and coordination. Stride Rite has a lot of information on their website about foot development in infants and children.
Helpful - 0
Okay thanks dude
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community