Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
408496 tn?1269603350

Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs?

Okay ladies, The eternal question - I will be a first time mom and have no idea on the differences in diaper brands, but I know some ladies are particular to a certain brand and I wanted to know which you preferred and why!  Thanks!
43 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
294043 tn?1354207946
I tried several brands.  Pampers swaddlers and huggies both worked for dd.  CVS brand is the WORST!!  You do get what you pay for: leaked and did not fit very well at all.  Also do not buy huggies from Costco: those are totally different and not as good as what you buy elsewhere.
Helpful - 0
Has anyone tried Parents Choice...its the Wal-mart brand and its great. I promise I am a Brand person however diapers are only for wastes... They work well I have no problems with anytype of leakage except when he smashes it out. He's 16 mos and he will just stand up then..smash...stand up...smash. I have no idea why.
Helpful - 0
we used huggie swaddlers when the boys were born (those were still too big. lol they were so cute all folded over....) but now we use luvs. i LOVE luvs!!! they're great.
Helpful - 0
1039510 tn?1252962414
pampers when i used anything else my son got a sore bottom
Helpful - 0
when i had my dd (my first child) I used pampers and huggies and I loved the pampers since the huggies gave her a really bad rash so it was pampers for a long time she is now 21 moths and I just started to try out the luvs they are cheaper and they seem to be the same quality to me.I am currently 31w3d with baby #2 and I will prob try huggies since i am having a boy this time around. and if they arent good i am going to try luvs for him as well. Good Luck and Congrats on ur first lil bundle of joy :0)
Helpful - 0
1072551 tn?1258203266
I love Huggies. They're so soft and really absorbant. I hate the way pampers smell and Luvs are not very absorbant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.