Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs?

Okay ladies, The eternal question - I will be a first time mom and have no idea on the differences in diaper brands, but I know some ladies are particular to a certain brand and I wanted to know which you preferred and why!  Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I tried several brands.  Pampers swaddlers and huggies both worked for dd.  CVS brand is the WORST!!  You do get what you pay for: leaked and did not fit very well at all.  Also do not buy huggies from Costco: those are totally different and not as good as what you buy elsewhere.
Helpful - 0
Has anyone tried Parents Choice...its the Wal-mart brand and its great. I promise I am a Brand person however diapers are only for wastes... They work well I have no problems with anytype of leakage except when he smashes it out. He's 16 mos and he will just stand up then..smash...stand up...smash. I have no idea why.
Helpful - 0
we used huggie swaddlers when the boys were born (those were still too big. lol they were so cute all folded over....) but now we use luvs. i LOVE luvs!!! they're great.
Helpful - 0
pampers when i used anything else my son got a sore bottom
Helpful - 0
when i had my dd (my first child) I used pampers and huggies and I loved the pampers since the huggies gave her a really bad rash so it was pampers for a long time she is now 21 moths and I just started to try out the luvs they are cheaper and they seem to be the same quality to me.I am currently 31w3d with baby #2 and I will prob try huggies since i am having a boy this time around. and if they arent good i am going to try luvs for him as well. Good Luck and Congrats on ur first lil bundle of joy :0)
Helpful - 0
I love Huggies. They're so soft and really absorbant. I hate the way pampers smell and Luvs are not very absorbant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community