Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs?

Okay ladies, The eternal question - I will be a first time mom and have no idea on the differences in diaper brands, but I know some ladies are particular to a certain brand and I wanted to know which you preferred and why!  Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my personal fav is the huggies supreme.  never leaked and had a great fit.
Helpful - 0
Have you ever used kushies? I'm having my second baby and wanting to go the cloth route, looking for advice, pros and cons. Thanks
Helpful - 0
I find that pampers or parents choice( from walmart) are the best brands. If ur looking to save money parents choice is a great brand and works just as good as pampers. I use to use pampers but now that i have multiple kids in diapers had to change to parents choice.
Helpful - 0
Ive been a dedicated luvs diapers mom for yrs! Its all my parents used on my little brothers n sisters too. But recently i tried target brand diapers and i LOVE them! Give them a try. Youll get more diapers in a pkg and they are wonderful.  
Helpful - 0
Pampers swaddlers were the only diapers that didnt leak for my baby girl.  We switched at 12 months and she's 18 months now using the Costco generic brand and it seems to be working fine.  She's tall and on the slim side for her age btw
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community