Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
408496 tn?1269603350

Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs?

Okay ladies, The eternal question - I will be a first time mom and have no idea on the differences in diaper brands, but I know some ladies are particular to a certain brand and I wanted to know which you preferred and why!  Thanks!
43 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
2011481 tn?1374262667
my personal fav is the huggies supreme.  never leaked and had a great fit.
Helpful - 0
Have you ever used kushies? I'm having my second baby and wanting to go the cloth route, looking for advice, pros and cons. Thanks
Helpful - 0
I find that pampers or parents choice( from walmart) are the best brands. If ur looking to save money parents choice is a great brand and works just as good as pampers. I use to use pampers but now that i have multiple kids in diapers had to change to parents choice.
Helpful - 0
Ive been a dedicated luvs diapers mom for yrs! Its all my parents used on my little brothers n sisters too. But recently i tried target brand diapers and i LOVE them! Give them a try. Youll get more diapers in a pkg and they are wonderful.  
Helpful - 0
Pampers swaddlers were the only diapers that didnt leak for my baby girl.  We switched at 12 months and she's 18 months now using the Costco generic brand and it seems to be working fine.  She's tall and on the slim side for her age btw
Helpful - 0
Pampers swaddlers were the only diapers that didnt leak for my baby girl.  We switched at 12 months and she's 18 months now using the Costco generic brand and it seems to be working fine.  She's tall and on the slim side for her age btw
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.