Pampers or Huggies??

What do you ladies prefer, Pampers or Huggies?  I have heard good and bad from both and am not sure which ones to put on my baby registry. Please let me know what you think or what your experiences are with them.
Your best bet is to try a bunch of different types because baby will react based on skin sensativity, build, how he/she handles pee and poo. For newborns, my dd did great with pampers, but once we got to size 2, we changed to Costco brand Cuz neither huggies or pampers worked well. Honest brand she blows out of as well.
I used one kind for nighttime when more absorbency was required and the baby wasn't moving around so much, and another for daytime when less absorbency was required (because I changed him more often) but definite good elastic around the legs was needed because he moved around more.  Funny but I can't remember which one was Pampers and which one was Huggies.  I think it was the Pampers at night.
Have you thought about LUVS? My son pee'd and pooped like crazy and those were the only ones that seemed to work for him. When he was a newborn I got him paomers because Huggies broke him out, I'm pregnant again with my daughter and we have bought pampers in newborn and the other sizes in LUVS.
I used Huggies at first, but they always leaked. So I switched to pampers and never had a problem with them :)
I dont like either. The huggies are shaped weird and broke my daughter out. And i dont like the inside of the pampers. It always leaves imprints on my daughters butt. Plus she peed through them alot I use Luvs. They are a little cheaper then huggies and pampers and they work better.
I luv pampers use with all 4 of my kids n plan using them again
From my experience Huggies are better for boys and Pampers for girls. It has been the same for everyone I have talked to. The only time I have seen a diaper give a rash is from being left on while soiled or wet for too long. If changed promptly I have never had a problem with any brand  in terms of giving babies rashes.
My first could only use pampers or costco, the next 3 couldn't use pampers at all, I agree with Flickan try a few different ones every baby's skin is different
Pampers cruseres love them!
For both of my boys we used pampers. Huggies broke them out in a rash and didn't hold anything. I will definitely be using pampers for my little girl when she gets here.
We prefer huggies. Great absorbancy, soft and never caused a rash. We tried organic diapers but those caused an allergic reaction in my boys. They have very sensive skin and huggies were great. Luvs worked too. Pampers were ok at first when in like size Nb to 2 after that the huggies just kept up with their movements and such better.
Love Pampers
I used pampers on both my boys. I tried Huggies with both and didn't like them. I cloth diaper but always use disposables for the first couple of months. Pampers have been my favorite so far.
It's huggies for us, Pampers never worked. We also use luvs, another great diaper
I'm stocked with Huggies and Pampers that I got from ally baby showers. My older kids (20& 16 yrs) used Huggies so we'll see what this little guy prefers.
Huggies the other kinds caused really bad rashes in my nephews and niece so Huggies will be my choiceas well
Pampers my daughter pees and poops a lot and never goes through n never has gotten a rash
Have you checked out TheHonestCompany.com my husband and I decided to do their diaper bundles
Every Baby is diferent we used pampers in the beginning but as my daughters grew  their bodies changed and we had to switch to Huggies which seemed to work better with their body type and also ostco brand  fit well too for a time then back to Huggies.  It all depends on how they grew.  We didnt have diaper rash issues with any of these brands.  Having said that Every child tolerates different amounts of mess. Ours never sat in a dirty diaper
I have only used Pampers because she stays all night in one and it doesn't leak or anything!

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community