Snap n Go

Did any of you ladies use the baby trend snap n go? Was it convenient? Did you like it? What car seat did you use with it?pros and con's? And til how many months did your baby use it ? Sorry for all the Q's but really interested in getting one (:
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just bought one I'm putting it together this weekend. I'm due Nov. Tho
Helpful - 0
I'm due in 3 weeks lol I don't plan on going out much just to Dr. Appointments since its always so cold here we have horrible winters and I don't want to be carrying a huge stroller. And car seat around
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
I had the double snap n go (twins) used evenflo carseat it was very easy to get the car seats on and push I loved it for the twins and it folds up nicely for smaller cars etc.
Helpful - 0
I got a Graco one off of Craigslist for $20 in excellent shape. I have a Graco infant seat classic connect 30-new of course. I read some reviews that the baby trend snap and go was not as secure as the Graco or Chicco one. Also,  the Graco click connect infant seat only  fits the new  Graco snap and go. Classic connect models fit the old and new models.  
Helpful - 0
They are great. But I'd rent one rather buy one... you can only use them for so long..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community