Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Snap n Go

Did any of you ladies use the baby trend snap n go? Was it convenient? Did you like it? What car seat did you use with it?pros and con's? And til how many months did your baby use it ? Sorry for all the Q's but really interested in getting one (:
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just bought one I'm putting it together this weekend. I'm due Nov. Tho
Helpful - 0
I'm due in 3 weeks lol I don't plan on going out much just to Dr. Appointments since its always so cold here we have horrible winters and I don't want to be carrying a huge stroller. And car seat around
Helpful - 0
I'm due in 3 weeks lol I don't plan on going out much just to Dr. Appointments since its always so cold here we have horrible winters and I don't want to be carrying a huge stroller. And car seat around
Helpful - 0
I had the double snap n go (twins) used evenflo carseat it was very easy to get the car seats on and push I loved it for the twins and it folds up nicely for smaller cars etc.
Helpful - 0
1345108 tn?1412194748
I got a Graco one off of Craigslist for $20 in excellent shape. I have a Graco infant seat classic connect 30-new of course. I read some reviews that the baby trend snap and go was not as secure as the Graco or Chicco one. Also,  the Graco click connect infant seat only  fits the new  Graco snap and go. Classic connect models fit the old and new models.  
Helpful - 0
They are great. But I'd rent one rather buy one... you can only use them for so long..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.