Strange question

Strange question, but for those women that have/had their belly button pierced, did you take it out or but a pregnancy ring? I'm conflicted. If you took it out, did you have stretch marks from the piercing?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I took mine out early in pregnancy and have got stretch marks despite using lots of moisturiser cream.
Helpful - 0
I'm getting a pregnancy ring. Their supposed to work with your stretching belly :)
Helpful - 0
I took mine out while pregnant with my first. I never tried to put it back in. I'd had it for over 10 years and was fine not wearing it anymore. I lucked out with zero stretch marks from that pregnancy. We'll see how this second pregnancy treats me! :)
Helpful - 0
I took it out at 6 months because my belly was growing and stretching and I didn't want it getting torn out.
No stretch marks from taking it out.
I plan on putting it back a couple weeks after baby is born.
My piercing hole did get flat though from the stretching.
Helpful - 0
I had a pregnancy bar. It worked great! My son is 8 weeks old now and I still havent put a regular one in haha.
Helpful - 0
I took mine out when I started getting a little bit of a belly at 18 weeks.  (My fiance felt it looked kinda tacky to be pregnant and still have it in.) Well, now im at  26 weeks and I put it back in to see if I could. I can wear it, but I find it extremely uncomfortable, so I took it back out. Plus I end up brushing my belly against shelves, boxes and ladders at work and I didnt want it to tear.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community