Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Strange question

Strange question, but for those women that have/had their belly button pierced, did you take it out or but a pregnancy ring? I'm conflicted. If you took it out, did you have stretch marks from the piercing?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I took mine out early in pregnancy and have got stretch marks despite using lots of moisturiser cream.
Helpful - 0
I'm getting a pregnancy ring. Their supposed to work with your stretching belly :)
Helpful - 0
I took mine out while pregnant with my first. I never tried to put it back in. I'd had it for over 10 years and was fine not wearing it anymore. I lucked out with zero stretch marks from that pregnancy. We'll see how this second pregnancy treats me! :)
Helpful - 0
I took it out at 6 months because my belly was growing and stretching and I didn't want it getting torn out.
No stretch marks from taking it out.
I plan on putting it back a couple weeks after baby is born.
My piercing hole did get flat though from the stretching.
Helpful - 0
7343521 tn?1402371959
I had a pregnancy bar. It worked great! My son is 8 weeks old now and I still havent put a regular one in haha.
Helpful - 0
I took mine out when I started getting a little bit of a belly at 18 weeks.  (My fiance felt it looked kinda tacky to be pregnant and still have it in.) Well, now im at  26 weeks and I put it back in to see if I could. I can wear it, but I find it extremely uncomfortable, so I took it back out. Plus I end up brushing my belly against shelves, boxes and ladders at work and I didnt want it to tear.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.