Your Stroller choice?!

I will need to purchase a stroller,  but am trying to figure out which one I should buy? I want sturdy!
NOT BULKY!!! Comfortable for my Prince or princess.. I have only gine to see the Peg Perego and I like it! :)
Your thoughts?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im getting costtao giggle 2 as i live in a flat its light weight so can get down stairs on my own good make comes with everythink an it on sale at the mo with car seat free
Helpful - 0
I have Britax 4 Agile Stroller. Also brought Baby bjorn carrier to keep baby close to him while walking around
Helpful - 0
I love any stroller made by Baby Jogger. Personally, we have the Baby Jogger City Versa for our son. You can attach the car seat to the frame from birth and then use the seat once the baby gets bigger. Now that we are expecting another baby I wish I would have gotten the Baby Jogger City Select. It is similar to the versa but can accommodate two children with an attachable second seat. Hope this helps.
Helpful - 0
I have been using the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System (Antiquity) for 18 months now, and I love it! Not at all bulky, (I have been able to lift it even when I'm 35 weeks preggo this week..)

Check out the benefits of Travel Systems over regular Car Seat & Strollers here:

http://smartmomtips.blogspot.com/2014/11/benefits-of-travel-system-over-regular.html

Good Luck!! :)

Helpful - 0
I have the Graco Modes Click connect travel system. I haven't had my baby yet but I LOVE the versatility of the system. You can remove the seat and use the frame just with the infant seat. You can face the seat and infant seat towards you or away. The seat can also be turned into a bassinet stroller. Very excited to use it
Helpful - 0
I had a travel system stroller, a jogging stroller, an umbrella stroller, and a standard collapsible stroller, prices all the way from $30-350. I hated every one of them. They were all miserable in their own way. I'm expecting #2 and will never buy another stroller. Babywearing is the way to go in my opinion. I've got a stretchy wrap, a woven wrap, two slings and two full buckle carriers. I'll never go back. Strollers are bulky, aggravating, and prone to failure.
Helpful - 0
i got the peg perego book pop up. its amazing so compact and light but super tough. i can open it up and close it with one hand very useful when you'll  be juggling a million  things in the other lol. comes with a bassient that rocks when  its off the stroller chassy so awesome to take with you when you travel and baby needs to be soothed and sleep. we also got the peg perego primo viaggo 4-35 car seat that works like a travel system with the chassy and has amazing reviews. super safe and again light so even if you need to carry a car seat with baby its not heavy at all.
Helpful - 0
I have the Graco modes 3 in 1
Helpful - 0
I use the baby trend euroride.  It's compact but can take a beating. We love it!
Helpful - 0
I got the same stroller as mrs Farris. (Graco 3 in 1 modes)  I love all the options plus it stands on its own when folded.  The bassinet feature will be great for napping or possible diaper changes on the go.  The removeable seat will make it light weight and lil one can face front or back.  :)
Helpful - 0
I will be buying the Urbini three in one traveling system for my prince (: I just love the many different positions it has so your baby can be comfty. It's at walmarts online store if your interested in checking it out. Best of luck!
Helpful - 0
I selected the graco modes click connect.  It can be turned into a bassinet and you can choose which way baby faces. You also have the option of taking the seat off and just using the base with tour carseat. The bottom storage is large and it has cup holders for mom and baby.
Helpful - 0
I bought a Schwinn jogging stroller on Target.com. My daughter hated facing away from me so we didn't use it very much. I'm planning to mostly carry this baby in a Moby wrap, unless he likes the stroller. :) Graco has this awesome looking stroller I've seen advertised that you can face the baby toward you or away from you. Knowing what I know now, I'd buy that one!
Helpful - 0
I got a Chicco Key for travel system. Very simple,  high safety rating and easy to use:)
Helpful - 0
I bought the Graco spree classic connect on sale at Walmart today for only $100 ..it's so easy to break down and use I can't wait to use it, one button to for the stroller and one button for the car seat and it snaps together on its on I love love love it  ..so perfect for me
Helpful - 0
I Have The Graco Click Connect 35 Travel System. Baby Isn't Out Yet, But I Have Played With It And Can't Wait To Use It! Everything About It Is Easy And Convenient. Seems Like It Will Be Ideal For My New Little Princess.
Helpful - 0
I love my graco.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community