baby bedding

I'm not sure boy or girl but I really like the monsters inc bedding. Do you think that could go either way? Or more boyish?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I got my baby bedding before I found out the gender and it was lion king. It won't really matter because your baby won't know either way. The way I see it lol
Helpful - 0
Either way. It's a movie. I'm doing lion king or finding Nemo but I don't know the sex either yet.
Helpful - 0
I absolutely LOVE the monsters too!!! The only way I can see it mattering is if your idea of girl is pink and frilly. If you can see yourself having a girl with a monster theme then by all means, do it! I think it would be adorable regardless of the gender.
Helpful - 0
I got the monsters bedding before we knew if we were having a boy or girl. It's super cute either way. :)
Helpful - 0
It's more of boy set but I'm sure could go either way. After already having a boy if I ever have a girl she's going to have the girliest nursery though. lol I was thinking about it for my little man super stinking cute!!!! :)
Helpful - 0
I think it would work both ways, cute idea too! :) I'm doing lion king as well @kay1027
Helpful - 0
I'm having a boy and Monsters Inc is the theme and bedding I got for him
Helpful - 0
My daughter runs around in some super gurls clothes and some little boy stuff to.  She even has some Batman jammies. Lol she loves em! So I say do what you want! I mean it's her crib what are people really gonna say about it? It doesn't matter anyway we'd probably get a Batman set if we had a crib for this girl that's coming but we're he thing a pack n play lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community