Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
10256164 tn?1408981241

baby bedding

I'm not sure boy or girl but I really like the monsters inc bedding. Do you think that could go either way? Or more boyish?
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
9842459 tn?1411688168
I got my baby bedding before I found out the gender and it was lion king. It won't really matter because your baby won't know either way. The way I see it lol
Helpful - 0
Either way. It's a movie. I'm doing lion king or finding Nemo but I don't know the sex either yet.
Helpful - 0
I absolutely LOVE the monsters too!!! The only way I can see it mattering is if your idea of girl is pink and frilly. If you can see yourself having a girl with a monster theme then by all means, do it! I think it would be adorable regardless of the gender.
Helpful - 0
I got the monsters bedding before we knew if we were having a boy or girl. It's super cute either way. :)
Helpful - 0
9121436 tn?1407979502
It's more of boy set but I'm sure could go either way. After already having a boy if I ever have a girl she's going to have the girliest nursery though. lol I was thinking about it for my little man super stinking cute!!!! :)
Helpful - 0
9077628 tn?1411339700
I think it would work both ways, cute idea too! :) I'm doing lion king as well @kay1027
Helpful - 0
I'm having a boy and Monsters Inc is the theme and bedding I got for him
Helpful - 0
9625922 tn?1411762718
My daughter runs around in some super gurls clothes and some little boy stuff to.  She even has some Batman jammies. Lol she loves em! So I say do what you want! I mean it's her crib what are people really gonna say about it? It doesn't matter anyway we'd probably get a Batman set if we had a crib for this girl that's coming but we're he thing a pack n play lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.