bottle warmers

Are bottle warmers necessary ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't find them useful. They take as long to heat the milk as putting it in the boiling water over stove. I bought one with my first and it stayed in the drawer
Helpful - 0
Nope I heat my water in a micriwave safe measuring cup for a like 10 seconds at a time depending on the size of the bottle it will take up to 30 seconds just make sure you stir the water so you don't have hot spots.
Helpful - 0
Nope... them like wipe warmers are completely pointless... I am BFing and then at some point will be supplementing with formula... I have a water dispenser (the kind where you fill the 5gal bottles) that has a hot and cold dispenser... when making formula I mix the hot and cold water to get the right temperature... I stopped BF before my sister and she was over a lot so when she stopped BF she went out and bought one too so she could do the same
Helpful - 0
Nope
Helpful - 0
Not necessary but a GREAT thing. You can also heat up your squirt bottle to clean yourself with after giving birth.
Helpful - 0
Warmers are not needed... specially for me because I fed my kids room temperature bottles... see what works for u
Helpful - 0
No!!!  Take a coffee cup, fill half with water and microwave that. Then set your bottle in the cup of warm water and shake the bottle every once in a while to heat evenly.
Helpful - 0
I bought one and it was not helpful at all. A waist of my 25 dollars. .I used room temperature water
Helpful - 0
My breasts make milk that is exactly the right temperature every time - I'd never buy one.
Helpful - 0
Lol @GeekMom
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community