A
A
A
Close

bottle warmers

Are bottle warmers necessary ?
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't find them useful. They take as long to heat the milk as putting it in the boiling water over stove. I bought one with my first and it stayed in the drawer
Helpful - 0
7552771 tn?1469929649
Nope I heat my water in a micriwave safe measuring cup for a like 10 seconds at a time depending on the size of the bottle it will take up to 30 seconds just make sure you stir the water so you don't have hot spots.
Helpful - 0
6674791 tn?1396215150
Nope... them like wipe warmers are completely pointless... I am BFing and then at some point will be supplementing with formula... I have a water dispenser (the kind where you fill the 5gal bottles) that has a hot and cold dispenser... when making formula I mix the hot and cold water to get the right temperature... I stopped BF before my sister and she was over a lot so when she stopped BF she went out and bought one too so she could do the same
Helpful - 0
Nope
Helpful - 0
4268628 tn?1375041176
Not necessary but a GREAT thing. You can also heat up your squirt bottle to clean yourself with after giving birth.
Helpful - 0
Warmers are not needed... specially for me because I fed my kids room temperature bottles... see what works for u
Helpful - 0
No!!!  Take a coffee cup, fill half with water and microwave that. Then set your bottle in the cup of warm water and shake the bottle every once in a while to heat evenly.
Helpful - 0
8765540 tn?1407588917
I bought one and it was not helpful at all. A waist of my 25 dollars. .I used room temperature water
Helpful - 0
My breasts make milk that is exactly the right temperature every time - I'd never buy one.
Helpful - 0
Lol @GeekMom
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.