how do I tell my parents

Im 20 years old I just found out I was pregnant 2 days ago and im really scared idk what to do idk how to tell my mom ..
And also is it fine that im getting cramps ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Cramps are completely normal. How is your relationship with your mom or the expected reaction from her?
Helpful - 0
What are your plans vis-a-vis the father of your baby? Are you planning to get married? Are you planning to keep the baby, or offer it for adoption, or abort it? Your plans might well affect your mother's reaction.
Helpful - 0
I was scared to tell my mom too so I didnt use words I gave her my ultrasound picture I was 8 weeks at the time now I'm 15 weeks and she's already thinking of baby shower themes :)
Helpful - 0
I am feeling exactly the same and I am the same age I just am soooo unsure how I tell my parents
Helpful - 0
I am 24 and pregnant with my first and unmarried although we had talked a lot about it before finding out we're expecting. My dad had met him,  mom hadn't. I was extremely nervous but to my surprise both of my parents are thrilled! They are so excited to be grandparents. Of course,  I get the normal marriage questions but I Wish I hadn't spent so much time scared to tell them. I found out when I was 6 weeks and waited until 4th month to say anything
Helpful - 0
A silly reverse story. I got married overseas to someone I met there. It was a very small wedding. For some reason we never got around to writing out families that we married. I soon found myself pregnant. I was three months along when we finally wrote our families. Some suspected it was a shotgun wedding and some never believed we were married at all. They were too polite to bring up the subject.

Now our children are grown. They. too, having heard the gossip, did not know our status. Even though we showed them wedding pictures I am not sure they actually believed us. For some reason we think this is very funny and would like to keep them wondering.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community