pregnancy journal

My mom kept a pregnancy journal when she was pregnant with me and the twins. I've been thinking about starting one for my first pregnancy (11 weeks now). Have any of you ladies started one? What do you write? How often? Looking for some creative ideas-I'm really bad at writing in a journal every day but I want to create something to look back on! Thanks :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I bought one from Barnes & Noble that I just fill out week by week. It's nice. It has you fill out answers regarding your energy, appetite, sicknesses, & mood.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! I will have to check out the bookstore
Helpful - 0
Ah, there's also spots to glue in pictures. It's quite nice. Good luck, hope you find a good one. They have many to choose from! Mine is the one that shows a pregnant lady from the side,  gazing down at her belly on the hardcover.
Helpful - 0
I just use a cute spiral notebook. I write every so often. It's been nice to have some memories and stats written down. :)
Helpful - 0
I'm writing letters to my little one after important moments during pregnancy.  I plan on continuing with a monthly letter for the first year, then doing a yearly for each birthday. I also plan on including a first day of school letter, graduations, wedding, etc. I plan on my last letter being written after finding out I'm going to be a grandmother.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community