Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pregnancy journal

My mom kept a pregnancy journal when she was pregnant with me and the twins. I've been thinking about starting one for my first pregnancy (11 weeks now). Have any of you ladies started one? What do you write? How often? Looking for some creative ideas-I'm really bad at writing in a journal every day but I want to create something to look back on! Thanks :)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
8112046 tn?1396620403
I bought one from Barnes & Noble that I just fill out week by week. It's nice. It has you fill out answers regarding your energy, appetite, sicknesses, & mood.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! I will have to check out the bookstore
Helpful - 0
8112046 tn?1396620403
Ah, there's also spots to glue in pictures. It's quite nice. Good luck, hope you find a good one. They have many to choose from! Mine is the one that shows a pregnant lady from the side,  gazing down at her belly on the hardcover.
Helpful - 0
I just use a cute spiral notebook. I write every so often. It's been nice to have some memories and stats written down. :)
Helpful - 0
I'm writing letters to my little one after important moments during pregnancy.  I plan on continuing with a monthly letter for the first year, then doing a yearly for each birthday. I also plan on including a first day of school letter, graduations, wedding, etc. I plan on my last letter being written after finding out I'm going to be a grandmother.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.