pros and cons

So i plan on getting some clothes from the thrift tomorrow for my baby boy is it a bad idea should i just go new?advice anyone with previous experience would be great
Just wash them.  Nothing wrong with thrift store clothes! No one has ever gotten sick or hurt!  And it's better for the environment.  And The chemicals have already been worn out of the clothing too!
No point to buy new honestly.  
Half the clothes you buy they won't wear.
Plus they grow so fast...It's unbelievable.  In The beginning,  i bought my daughter everything new. I'm so pissed for doing that. You can find the exact same name brands at second hand stores.  Now she's 8 months old and only wears things from savers,  good will.
The majority of the clothes i have were given to us, used. we just washed them and put them with the new clothes, cant even tell the difference. So go for it :)!
Thank you all yeah i bought my daughter everything new and she barely used any ended up passing it down to her little cousin just wasn't sure about the thrift i buy things for my house from their never got anything for my children so was just concerned thanks again
My baby isn't here yet but a majority of the clothes I have for him are from thrift stores. I'm just going to wash them like I would do with new clothes. I just think as long as it is cute idc where it's from!
I have 2 boys and a third on the way  I got most of my stuff from yard sales and online from this website listia.com sorta like eBay but free! Used everything from the first baby and plan to use it again for the third. I bought a few new items but not many because there's so many things they only wear once or not at all.
Ok thanks ladies i went and got a lot of clothes for him different sizes of course two by bags only spent $30 not bad at all
Do the same for maternity clothes--thrift and consignment stores save you so much money! I found cute dresses and business - casual wear for work for a small fraction of new clothing prices. Score!
Yup most of my maternity clothes came from thrift and like basically her entire 0-3, months wardrobe lol plus I've ashtray bought some 6 month things at thrift to cute to pass up lol
My town hosts one of the Just Between Friends consignment sales and my husband and I have bought all of my 2 year old daughter's clothes there. We bought everything for our baby boy, due in March, there through 6 months. We save so much money! I don't have to pay over $4 for anything and some of the items are new. I love second hand deals! :)

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community