stocking up?!?

Not due til sept. I get 12 weeks off But my maternity leave is all Unpaid. So hubby and i are saving money now and stocking up on diapers and wipes, I don't want to over due it in stock. And mom already have an idea on how much is enough?   I'm trying to by size questions and size 2 diapers but don't want a million left over!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Keep all receipts so you can take back extra boxes (:
Helpful - 0
Or you could order them online as you need them and keep the money saved... Babies grow fast my son was in size ones for a weekafter he was born then size 2 now were in size 4 and he just turned 9 months old been in size 4 since january
Helpful - 0
You can always just exchange the diapers if you need a different size I never had a problem even without receipts.
Helpful - 0
I agree with exchanging or you can just put money on a gift card so its saved up and you dont have a lot of boxes everywhere.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community