Hi, I was rushed to the hospital because of pins and needles in my head then pain in my neck that I could move my head anymore. I had 6 Chiro sessions and the pain started on my 2nd session with them. Now, I am experiencing these pain. I had MRI in my Cervical Spine and Lumbar but Im more concern in my cervical. Here are the readings
- There is a slight reversal of the cervical spine curvature. No spondylolisthesis noted. Vertebral body heights and marrow signals are within normal limits. Cortical endplates are intact.
- Disk desiccation is demostrated at C2-C3 and C3-C4 levels without disk space narrowing.
- minimal posterior disc buldges without significant spinal canal or neural foraminal narrowing are seen at c3-c4, c4-c5, c5-c6 and c6-c7 levels at c3-c4, c4-c5, c5-c6 and c6-c7 levels
- The rest of the disk materials are within its normal confines
- The spinal cord is normal in size, contour, and internal architecture. Negative for intramedullary lesion.
- The prevertebral space is clear.
- Craniocervical junction is unremarkable
Is this curable? how severe is my case? Please help me because the pins and needles are bothering me so much. Thanks in advance