well i had straightening of the lower back which probably lead to a herniated disc of l4 l5 n mild bulge of l5 l6, 6 months ago n i recently underwent epidural injections, followed by mecobalamin , methylcobalamin , n pain killers etc ... now im out , n lately i have noticed some probelems..
1. If i sit cross legged on a chair, i hav these tingling sensations in my feet n sole (pins n needles)
this used to happen earlier also, why is it not disappearing even after the epidurals?
2. i hav to attend lectures in college for apprx 8 hrs,sitting for so long with a stiff back makes me feel tired n loosening the back causes it start aching.... how do i cope up with this?
3. what exercises and postures should i adopt while i do daily chores... esp walking, sitting ,bending etc?
4.how much relief can i get if i do yoga at home, i hav already started but in the long term sense?
5. to what extent should i avoid physical activity... can i run, play soccer or cricket... if not then for how long should i avoid them?
6. due to the nerve compression my legs look a bit weak, thin as a matter of fact. wat do i do if i want stronger legs,but without compressing the disc again