Back & Neck Community

Shaky legs and back pain

My legs are shaky and I wobble when walking due to slight fracture at L1. Had done acupuncture, seen a chiro and did traditional massages. Still no progress. Can someone help or advise.
Hi...jamal
My advice: Find time and space to walk. If you’re prescribed a back brace, keep it on during the walks for at least a few weeks. I kept it on for 2 months. Consult your doctor about how long you should keep your brace on. As for the distance of your walks, just walk until you start to feel slight discomfort (pressure, pain, etc.). When you do, it’s time to back off or head home. Don’t push it. Try your best to enjoy the walks, and if you’re feeling stronger, don’t be afraid to go further and break a sweat. It’s good for you...better  consult a physiotherapist...