A
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Community
11.7k Members

help me please

I've strong pain in my 2 legs; that i can't stand for a while
my neurosurgeon physician asked for motor nerve conduction diagram.
the result said there is mild relative delay of right C6-7 SEPs, mild relative delay of left C8 SEP.
suggestive of early mild involvement.
I wanna understand exactly my problem and what is the suggested therapy??
1 Responses
7721494 tn?1431627964
These test results are only findings or data that can be used in conjunction with other findings to make a diagnosis and corresponding treatment plan, but are by themselves, insufficient for a definitive answer.

When nerve conduction is impaired, one expects a nerve disease -- generally some sort of demyelination of the large (and fast) A fiber type nerves, which are motor nerves.

Causes for loss of the myelin can be mechanical, for instance, from foraminal stenosis of spine disease, or due to disease, for instance, as in MS (multiple sclerosis).

Please keep in mind that I am providing information only, and am in no way suggesting that you have MS.

Proper diagnosis of this disease requires more testing -- a family history, a physical examination including a complete neurological exam, and other diagnostic tests.

Please ask your doctor for accurate information specific to your signs and symptoms.

Best wishes.
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches