Back & Neck Community

help reading my mri report

I have had several MRI's and do know a lot of the terminology however the most recent MRI I had with and without contrast of my lumbar region, I am having trouble understanding the findings and the impression and was hoping for some help from somebody who would be willing to help me understand it in layman's terms!?
Ask your doctor to review your MRI report with you, and point out significant findings on the image, itself.

But first, familiarize yourself with spinal anatomy on one of the spine sites -- spineuniverse.com, spine-health.com, etc.

There are plenty of web resources available to help you understand the terms in your mRI report. Try U Toob.