Back & Neck Community
11.8k Members
429171 tn?1205560206

low back pain


    I was just wondering if I could ask my doctor for another type of imaging in my lower back including S1 joints?I already had 2 mri's and 2 x-rays and different reading? I am seeing 2 different doctor and had 2 different diagnosis..Pain meds are not helping, Nsaids meds too.still having low back pain and pain down to my foot and hip..

thank you
0 Responses
Top Pain Answerers
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches