Back & Neck Community

low back pain

I am 35 years  old maried my problem is low back pain.It appears when I do something that i bend my body or sit down for few minutes when I get up it hurts.I am so woried that at my age now I suppose not to have this problem..Pls help me
It sounds like what you're describing is soft tissue injuries in lower back region, which can become worse over time.It is a common misconception that back pain alawys stems from the pressure of a slipped disc or a trapped nerve.  This is misleading, the main cause of pain is inflammation stimulating nerves, causing the pain signal.

Given the severity of your pain and the functional limitations it's now placing on you, it probably is time to consult with a physician.

I would agree that physical therapy, intensive acupuncture can be helpful