Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
908392 tn?1316522899

Too Much Makeup?

Hi. Everyone! For those who love cosmetics I just wanted to know what your favourite makeup item was and how much of it do you own.

Right now I have a thing with highlighters and blushes and I have a ton.

So what's yours?
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
3183328 tn?1351183517
I've been obsessing over face makeup brushes and mascara. I have I think six different mascaras and a bunch of brushes.
Helpful - 0
Oh my goodness!  I love makeup but that's an odd obsession but I guess it's easy to do.  

Hmmmm.....  I don't really have that much makeup but my favorite is probably powder, a concealer I only use under my eyes since I have pale white skin which I only have 1 each of.  

But I do have 6 brushes, 6 different things of eyes shadows which have 3- 5 different colors in them, 5  lipsticks or so, blush, and whatever else I have.

ha, i guess I'm a girl!
Helpful - 0
i used to wear alot make up when working in beauty salon now im a mummy and want to look fresh more than made up everyday i love garniers BB cream and moonbeam by benifit to highlight cheeks n give a glow just using these two prouducts i instantly look better oh and i love dannis fibre lashe eyelash extention mascara :)
Helpful - 0
I looooove eyeshadows, but they can't be just neutral! They have to have a splash of color. I'm currently on a mission for decently priced red and yellow shades, but they're so hard to come by!
Helpful - 0
908392 tn?1316522899
I've been obsessing over makeup brushes recently too but my thing I guess will always be blushes and highlighters. :)
Helpful - 0
I am a make up freak I can't go without it I have tons of foundation mascara eye liner blush eye sgawdown all kinds lip stick I'm obsessed of what I look like.I don't go a day without it.
Helpful - 0
908392 tn?1316522899
I don't wear makeup all the time but I do love how you can change your look by using different products and techniques.

I also like watching my friends and family do their makeup because everyone has a different way of making themselves look their very best and it's neat just seeing what people do.
Helpful - 0
4154565 tn?1363864330
I love to wear make up but not all the time. I use makeup occasionally. I love to look simple and fresh. As i m working.
Helpful - 0
I own a lot of eyeshadows and lipsticks but idont wear them only on occasions.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.