Birds Community
391 Members

My zebra finch is dying is there any way i can make her comfortable?

My sweet pet and friend my zebra finch named Essix. She's dying, is there anything I can do? I'm taking anxiety attack after attack. My pets are just like family, no different. So I'm upset. She's on her last day I think...I just feel helpless and guilty. Mabey of I was rich I could of saved her, but I'm a single mom with severe depression. The last thing we needed was to lose her. I feel like I'm on my last leg too.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.