Birth Control…

In The State Of Florida Can Uu Get Birth Control Pills At The Aqe Of 15 Without Gaurdian Concent?
You could always call a random pharmacy in Florida and ask them. They would be able to tell you. You do need a prescription from a doctor though. I don't think they would dispense anything without a prescription.
Yes you can. I was 14 when I got put on the pill. Mine was free
How Did Uu Get It?
It's really easy. You just call the nearest Free Women Clinic, and talk to them. Set up in oppointment :) let me know

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community